13th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?

Hello everyone,
Please let me know is Diploma in
Mechanical Engineering available in Tilak Maharashtra University?
Give me details of fees structure and process of admission.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  3. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  4. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  5. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  7. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  9. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  10. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  11. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  12. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  15. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  18. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
15th April 2015, 06:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?

Yes, Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is offering Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have completed their 10th standard are eligible to apply for admission in this course.

Admission Procedure and Fee Structure:-
To get admission in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, you have submit your filled application form and following documents at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Admission office.
1. 10th standard Pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide
You can check the fee structure, by visiting following link.
http://www.tmv.edu.in/pdf/Diploma%20...DEfee14-15.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?