1st June 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of getting admission in NIPER for M.Pharm?

wht is process of getting admisson in niper for mpharm...please mention to me the procedure

31st August 2011, 09:18 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in NIPER for M.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wht is process of getting admisson in niper for mpharm...please mention to me the procedure

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is known as a good college. For admission in the M.Pharma and many other course NIPER conduct the own entrance examination.

For admission in the M.Pharma in the NIPER college you need to appear in the Niper-jee. To appear in the Niper-jee you need the B.Pharma degree from a recognize University.

I have attached the information bulletin in which you will get all information regarding Niper-jee examination. So, please see the below attached file. For any other information about NIPER college, Please CLICK HERE

Regards
~Mukul~

Niper Information Bulletin. :-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIPER Information Brochure 2011.pdf(80.4 KB, 147 views)
31st August 2011, 09:20 PM
rana2011
Banned

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is known as a good college. For admission in the M.Pharma and many other course NIPER conduct the own entrance examination.

For admission in the M.Pharma in the NIPER college you need to appear in the Niper-jee. To appear in the Niper-jee you need the B.Pharma degree from a recognize University.

I have attached the information bulletin in which you will get all information regarding Niper-jee examination. So, please see the below attached file. For any other information about NIPER college, Please

Paste!!
13th November 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

hi im yamuna studying b.pharmacy 4thyr, 1st sem in scips. I would like to ask. . .can we have the chance to do job while studyng m.pharmacy in famous colleges.
18th November 2011, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

How much percent required to get admission for m pharm in pniper college for sc student plz reply sir
21st January 2012, 08:35 PM
mittal swati
Member+

for taking admission in NIPER first you clear the GPAT Exam and then the NIPER -jee exam which is conduct by niper itself
22nd January 2012, 10:10 AM
mani_baban

I have attached the information bulletin in which you will get all information regarding Niper-jee examination.
11th February 2012, 10:16 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) isthe most demanding college of indian college. For admission in the M.Pharma and many other course NIPER conduct the own entrance examination. you need to appear in the Niper-jee. To appear in the Niper-jee you need the B.Pharma degree from a recognize University.
12th February 2012, 11:31 PM
unagi

respected sir, i have a doubt ie., sir while filling gpat online application i have done a mistake dat i changed my category into general because at that time sum ppl told dat BC and OBC r different.so i hve choosen general option. but after getting results i was qualified in gpat according 2 minimum mark of OBc. sir actual problem is im interested 2 go 4 niper exam.for dat gpat qualification is essential nw what to do sir shall i apply for niper. please give me a solution 2 my problem sir im waiting for our reply .OR u can post a reply 2 my e-mail i.d
[email protected].
21st May 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

sir iwould like to know what was rank needed by oc to get seat in niper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?