25th March 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for joining in Kumaraguru college?

Hai sir.

I am SHALINI studying twelfth.I wish to join in kumaraguru college of technology Coimbatore.I want to know about counselling procedures and when it starts. how come can I know it sir? Please let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow.

Related Questions:
  1. When will the counselling begin for M.Tech course of Anna University?
  2. Can I get Kumaraguru college for M.E after scoring 21 marks in TANCET
  3. Which college is suitable to pursue graduation in marine in marine engineering? What is the joining procedure for it?
  4. Fee structure for BE course in Kumaraguru College of Technology in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join EEE in Kumaraguru college of engineering after scoring 196 cutoff?
  6. What is the complete fee structure of Kumaraguru college of Technology, Coimbatore
  7. Can I join M.E in Kumaraguru College or K.S. Rangasamy College after scoring 20.58 marks in TANCET exam?
  8. Am I eligible for getting a seat in Kumaraguru College of Technology if I score 37.5 in TANCET for MCA?
  9. Kumaraguru college of engineering fee structure?
  10. What should I do to join CA course? What is the procedure and eligibilty?
  11. What is the joining procedure in Army? I am pursuing engineering in Mechanical
  12. Government exams and qualification criteria for B.Pharma freshers to get jobs? Procedure of joining M.Pharma in Government college?
  13. Government jobs for B.Pharma freshers? Procedure of joining M.Pharma government colleges?
  14. Best possible colleges in Tamil Nadu for 195.75 scorer in TNEA?
  15. Procedure for joining Army after graduation in Microbiology?
  16. Joining date and procedure in MES for selected candidate as a junior engineer
  17. What is the procedure to join GME after completing mechanical engineering? Is there any entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to join LLB course in Correspondence after completion of Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?