20th November 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Government exams and qualification criteria for B.Pharma freshers to get jobs? Procedure of joining M.Pharma in Government college?

1. I am a b.pharm fresher, I was interested in govt. job. I need to know what are the exams related to get govt. job. Is there any other qualification needed?
2. What is the procedure for joining m.pharm in Government College?

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?
  2. Procedure to join M.Pharmacy government college? What are the government jobs for M.Pharmacy freshers?
  3. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  5. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  6. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. Procedure for the entrance in M.Tech at government college of Gujrat?
  9. Government jobs for B.Tech Civil Engineers freshers in AP?
  10. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  11. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  12. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  13. Recruitment exams available to get Government jobs for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  14. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  15. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  16. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Am I eligible for government jobs after having 70% in graduation but with a year back?
17th May 2017, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government exams and qualification criteria for B.Pharma freshers to get jobs? Procedure of joining M.Pharma in Government college?

Procedure to join in M.Pharma in Government College:

In general, candidates from B.Pharmacy can also find good number of job opportunities in government sector.

But I suggest you to pursue M.Pharmacy course after completion of B.Pharmacy course in order to find numerous job opportunities in Pharmaceutical field.

There are several entrance examinations that you need to appear in to pursue M.Pharmacy in Government colleges. Some of the entrance examination's are,

>> Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)

>> All India PG Super Specialty Common Entrance Examination

>> NITTE University Post Graduate Entrance Test

>> BITS HD Pharmacy

>> NIPER JEE Entrane Examination

>> APPGECET Pharmacy Exam ...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?