21st June 2010, 03:10 PM
er.pknadmev

Joining date and procedure in MES for selected candidate as a junior engineer

Dear Sir/Mam,
Recently I am selected in militory engineering services through staff selection commission. Result was declear through SSC on 22 March on internet and published in employment news paper on 25April. But still I did not recieve my joining letter.
Please let me know when will I recive my joining letter & what is the joining date and what is the joining procedire.

Regards,
Parveen Kumar
e-mail - [email protected]
mob - 09971933127

3rd July 2010, 05:51 PM
sattuvachan
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Joining date and procedure in MES for selected candidate as a junior engineer

friend , don't worry but you need to hurry!!

As you have passed the written test so you will be required to submit the proof of passing the requisite examination along with your detailed filled application form ..

Personality Test
Those who successfully qualify in the written examination are called for the Personality test, which is a Personal Interview kind of test. The total marks for the Personality test is 200 Marks.

Readers are advised to refer to the Notice for further details of the Examination when it is published in the Employment News and some of the other national news papers.

Personality Test consists of an interview to judge the candidate’s knowledge in the relevant engineering field and General Knowledge and other skills and requirements like the capacity for leadership and intellectual curiosity, tact and other social qualities, mental and physical energy, etc..

you must send an email to them and conduct this matter to them , they will reply you instantly to [email protected]

or you can contact them on telephone at no.'s available at the link http://mes.gov.in/contactus.htm

for more details visit http://www.mes.gov.in

reply back again regarding this matter if necessary !!
All the best !!!
13th July 2010, 02:56 AM
Gop
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Joining date and procedure in MES for selected candidate as a junior engineer

Hi,

You better contact the staff selection comission directly. Nothing wrong in doing that. You have full rights to disturb them regarding this. You will sure to have contacts in the papers related to SSC with you. check out.

Best of Luck.

Last edited by Gop; 22nd July 2010 at 07:26 PM.
15th July 2010, 02:07 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Joining date and procedure in MES for selected candidate as a junior engineer

hai
The last date for submission of application form: 27-1-2010.
There may be postal delay. Thats why, you dont get the joining letter. Anyway you please contact the administrator of exam on www.indianjobtalks.com
23rd July 2010, 05:01 PM
happy to help

U must contact the Administration for your letter
there must be some delay in posting of letters
Best of luck
25th August 2010, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i have selected JE(ELEC) 2009 IN MES through SSC CR.still i did not get my joining letter. please tell me date of joining and place. thanks ROHIT KUMAR YADAV Email- [email protected] mob. 9936264466
20th November 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have selected in mes as junior engineer civil 2011,please give me the information about joining date.
[email protected]
23rd November 2010, 04:39 PM
jsakhare44

[QUOTE=Unregistered;247791]Respected sir,
I have selected in mes as junior engineer civil 2010,and final result of interview was display on 1st october 2010.So please inform me the joining date and procedure of joining in mes
29th November 2010, 06:26 PM
jsakhare44

I have selected in mes as junior engineer civil 2010,and final result of interview was display on 1st October 2010.So please inform me the joining date and procedure of joining in mes
11th December 2010, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,I have selected junior engineer(electrical) in MES
DEPARTMENT by sss exam 2010.
My name is KRISHAN DUTT SHARMA &Roll No-2405000364, Rank-SLB/00002.Tell me about posting, location & joining letter.
Thank you sir
28th January 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

hello Friend
This is Rahul Panwar from jodhpur(raj). hey dear i am also selectred in MES 2010 bye SSC. But i didnt get any joining letter till now. Do you have any idea about when will we get the joining letter. I will be very thankful on your response.
You can reply me on my E-mail:- [email protected]
19th February 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am Gaurav Kumar. I have diploma in civil Engineering. I want to join the MES OR iNDIAN AIRFORCE. Please tell me the procedure.
13th March 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
, i ALOKA RANJAN PANDA bearing to roll no.4604000474 got selected in MES (CIVIL & ELECT);2010, when i will supposed to get joining letter.
22nd March 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have selected in DOT as Jr. Accountant and last date of Joining time is 31.01.2011 but i could not joined for unaovidable circumtases. I have appled the extention of join on 17.02.11 but DOT is rejected my application for extention of joining. But i want to still joing this department. How can possible?
15th September 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

how cn i join navy nd airforce after doing btech.
3rd October 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my son recently passed diploma in mechanical engineering, so please guide me about recruitment in MES, and when recruitment are done by SSC or MES department
23rd November 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir we are some selected candidates for the post of JE (21 Sep 2011) OM , Please let us know the joining date
14th December 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,its Rikcheng Marak i am a student of architect in diploma n how can i join in MES as JE please guide me
20th December 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am serving with Army Ordnance Corps.I am a diploma holder in Electronics Engineering.Can I join as Junior Engineer in Military Engineering Services.
21st February 2012, 05:36 PM
reena_verma11

wat type are questions asked in JE ELECTRICALS IN MES iam givivg i t in 4april 2012
7th October 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I have selected as JE in MES in the ssc-je exam result declared on 20/09/12.Please tell me the expected date of joining,and when i will get the letter.

Varun Mishra
[email protected]
Mo-9918439009
1st November 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am selected in je e&m mes trough ssc exam 2012.
How many time take mes for joining.
Result anouncd by ssc 40days before.
Sandeep kumar ravi
contact no. 9760437764

if any one get any info about joining plz tell me.
16th January 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i am selected in je e&m mes trough ssc exam 2012.
How many time take mes for joining.
contact no. 9760437764

if any one get any info about joining plz tell me.
16th February 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

hiiii fds....i hv created a group regarding joining @ MES or Cpwd....so if any 1 get any piece of information plz update it in gp nd join group...so we can help each other ...i giving link https://www.facebook.com/groups/305796182858638/.....
21st February 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

When will we get the joining letter in m.e.s
as an junior engineer??
before or after the next year's examinatin???
please tell us if anybody knows.
mob: 919564219422
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?