13th February 2012, 08:44 AM
kolandavel m

Procedure to join LLB course in Correspondence after completion of Engineering?

sir,
i am completed in engineering.After that continue for regular class.I interested to for LLB. joining procedure and course detail correspondents only how to i am joining course. please provide me to do this my email id for [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  4. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  5. Procedure to join in LLB correspondence course after doing LLB in SV university?
  6. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  7. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB?
  8. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  9. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?
  11. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation? -- [New]
  13. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  14. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college
  16. Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?
  17. How to join LLB after completion of 12th?
  18. Procedure to take admission after completing MBA? I want to do correspondence LLB
13th February 2012, 12:59 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join LLB course in Correspondence after completion of Engineering?

dear friend,

Colleges offering Correspondence LLB after Engineering :-

1. Annamalai University Engineering Distance Education Admissions Notification
Correspondence Courses 2012

2. Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad PGDBM Distance Learning

3. Anna University Distance Education.

4. Global Open University Nagaland Buddha Institute of Technology

5. Dr BR Ambedkar Open University

6. MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY

7. Jiwaji University Gwalior School of Distance Education

8. National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)

9. Kurukshetra University Distance Education

10.Bharathiar University

good luck.
3rd May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join LLB course in Correspondence after completion of Engineering?

Can I join LLB directly after passing CA.
4th May 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am completed in engineering.After that continue for regular class.I interested to for LLB. joining procedure and course detail correspondents only how to i am joining course. please provide me to do this my email id for [email protected]
19th August 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am in final year of engineering. I want to join LLB in open university .so am i eligible for LLB course. please share your information with me on my email id '[email protected]'
20th March 2014, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

sir, I have completed my b.tech in electronics in 2011.iam intrested to do llb.plz tell me the procedure.
8th October 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure to join llb after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?