2nd July 2013, 04:47 PM
ashwinder_ekam

What is the joining procedure in Army? I am pursuing engineering in Mechanical

hi..
my name is ashwinder deep singh..i ampursuing my engineering in mechanical stream...i am now in 4th year...i want to know about the joining procedure in army and also how much salary i could get after joining the army?
please answer it...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure ot be followed to join Army? I am a student of 3rd year pursuing B.Com
  2. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  3. Joining in indian army what is the procedure and how to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to join Army after completing Mechanical engineering with 59%?
  5. Procedure for joining in Indian Army and Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  6. How to become an Army officer while pursuing engineering degree? What is the procedure?
  7. Procedure for joining the Army after 3rd year od engineering? What type of jobs are available for computer engineers?
  8. How to join Indian Army after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering from AP?
  9. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure for joining Army after graduation in Microbiology?
  11. How to join in Army after finishing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  12. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech from Mechanical Stream in 3rd year? Procedure to join Indian Army? I have scored 70%
  13. Procedure to join Army in Technical grade after Mechanical engineering?
  14. How can I join Indian Army after pursuing B.Tech with mechanical engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to join GME after completing mechanical engineering? Is there any entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get Job in Income Tax Department being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I do marine engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  18. What are the opportunities in joining Indian Army? I am studying diploma in Mechanical Engineering
4th July 2013, 05:52 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the joining procedure in Army? I am pursuing engineering in Mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinder_ekam View Post
hi..
my name is ashwinder deep singh..i ampursuing my engineering in mechanical stream...i am now in 4th year...i want to know about the joining procedure in army and also how much salary i could get after joining the army?
please answer it...

Procedure to Join Army After Engineering

You can join the Indian Army after your graduation or engineering by clearing the Combined Defence Services Exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in Feb and Sept

The minimum eligibility criteria for a candidate to apply for CDS is :-

1) The applicant should be between 19 to 24 years for IMA admission..

2) You should be a graduate at the time of appearing for the exam(no backlogs)

There is no limitation on attempts for appearing in this exam..

The examination is based on general knowledge, English and Maths..

The details about the examination can be obtained from the UPSC website which is http://upsc.gov.in

The other source of entry to the Indian Army after your engineering is SSC (Short Service Commission)

The eligibility criteria for SSC is as follows :-

1) The candidate must be within the age of 20-27 years..

2) You should have completed your engineering in any discipline..

Click Here for more details regarding SSC..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?