9th January 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I direct approach for NDA interview after scoring 75% in 12th class?

I want to join indian army as an officer but due to certain reasons i am not ready to give the entrance test but i have secured 75% marks in my 12th class board exam can i directly approah the interview

12th January 2012, 03:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I direct approach for NDA interview after scoring 75% in 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join indian army as an officer but due to certain reasons i am not ready to give the entrance test but i have secured 75% marks in my 12th class board exam can i directly approah the interview
It is not possible to face interview without qualifying the written examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
Since you have got good marks, it will definitely help you in the final selection but on the bases of you marks, you can not get exemption from the written examination.
So, if you want to join the National Defense Academy, you need to appear for NDA exam conducted by the commission, you will have to go through the complete selection procedure which includes written examination, physical test and interview.
The age limit to apply for the exam is between 16 1/2 years - 19 years.
3rd March 2012, 10:45 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I direct approach for NDA interview after scoring 75% in 12th class?

Quote:
Dear Aspirant ,

If your aspiring to join in Indian Army then you should apply for NDA Examination which is conducted by UPSC for every twice in year . Note :- Percentage of marks is not necessary for NDA Examination . ( For Example :- If the candidates score more then 90% percentage of marks then also the candidates compulsory participate in entrance examination , No candidate may directly apply for Interview ) . So first you should apply for written examination then your eligible for an Interview .

Important Dates:-

National Defence Academy (1) :-

Date of Notification: 31.12.2011
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30.01.2012
Date of Examination: 15.04.2012

National Defence Academy (2) :-

Date of Notification: 05.05.2012
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 04.06.2012
Date of Examination: 19.08.2012

Eligibility Criteria (Army Academy ) :-

~~ You should be complete 12th standard in any stream recognized university .

~~ Your age should be 16 1/2 years to 19 years .

Syllabus for NDA Examination :-

The more information regarding NDA Examination are published in employment news paper and other leading news paper . You may buy the examination application form from the post office in any branch in our country .

If your complete bachelor degree then you may apply for CDS Examination which is conducted by UPSC .
3rd March 2012, 11:31 PM
ramandeep.2dec

No, you need to go through NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC . If you qualify that exam then you will be called for interview regarding your selection in NDA.
4th March 2012, 12:19 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Can I direct approach for NDA interview after scoring 75% in 12th class?

Quote:
Dear friend it is not possible to directly attend interview
you have to 1st write and qualify NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice a year

eligiblity conditions for NDA
you should be indian national

should have passed 12th or should be in 12th
age limit
16.5 yrs - 19 yrs

for more details visit

www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
-
best of luck
27th March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

may i apply for ssb intervw directly with giving written exam for nda after 12th class passed from state board
16th April 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What marks require require in pcm in 12 th class to apply for selection board
17th April 2012, 12:43 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE

You are very much qualified for NDA. The minimum percentage is 50% for general and below for SC/ST. Apply for it today.
17th April 2012, 12:58 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE

Yes you can directly approach for nda. Your percentage is well and enough. So go and try it without any doubt. You will be selected without any doubt.
20th May 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1625601]I want to join indian air force as an officer but due to certain reasons i am not ready to give the entrance test but i have secured 75% marks in my 12th class board exam can i directly approah the interview if yes, so what is the procedure plz reply me
25th June 2012, 12:21 PM
tanveersandhu

No my friend i am really sorry to tell you that you can not appear directly for the NDA interview without passing the written test conducted by the NDA authorities. No matter what your percentage in 12th is but you can not go for the interview directly. You will certainly have to go through the written exam as well as all the other Mandatory stages of the NDA. So best of luck with that.
4th July 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I direct approach for NDA interview after scoring 75% in 12th class?

I want to khnow that can i join NDA ! BUT WITHOUT GIVING MATHS EXAM
29th July 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

i got 48% In 12 class can i appear nda interview?
8th February 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i only want to give written test
14th April 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i secure 85 precent mark in 12th math. Now
i want to go in navy by nda but i afraid by its interview.
which type of question i prepare for nda interview?
16th April 2013, 05:46 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I direct approach for NDA interview after scoring 75% in 12th class?

Quote:
I want to join indian army as an officer but due to certain reasons i am not ready to give the entrance test but i have secured 75% marks in my 12th class board exam can i directly approach the interview
Hi

NDA is the National Defense Academy and its one of the most followed and aspired entrance exams in India. Its always conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) for the process of recruitment of candidates who are eligible for the posts of Defense in Army, Navy and Air Force. So this is the best option for any undergraduate.

First of all I would directly negate the fact the NO ONE CAN GET DIRECT ENTRY IN ANY OF THE GOVERNMENT COLLEGES/JOBS IN INDIA. You have to go through the complete selection and recruitment procedure in order to fetch a seat for yourself. Whatever percentage you have scored be it the best, still you won't be able to apply directly for jobs in any government companies. This is because as its a democracy and so equality prevails here. There is no partiality that the government of India can do. Hence anyone who falls in the merit would get chance otherwise not.

NDA is conducted twice in the country i.e in the months of April and August. So there are a few Eligibility Criteria's which needs to be met by the applicants before they can apply for this and so its important that you read these :--

1. You should be an unmarried Male Candidate Indian
2. Your age should ONLY within 16.5 years to 19 years.
3. Also you should be a minimum 12th pass/appeared in terms of the minimum educational qualification which is needed.
4. Physical and mental fitness is a must and anybody who is not fit, CANNOT QUALIFY THIS.
5. Also for your info, SCIENCE students can easily apply for any of the 3 available wings or branches however the COMMERCE and ARTS students can ONLY apply for the Army..

So if you feel that you meet all these, then you should go ahead and try to apply for the upcoming NDA 2 Exam which is scheduled on 11th August 2013. So the registration would start from 4th May 2013 and the last date to register would be 3rd June 2013.

Paper would be of 150 minutes each and two papers would be there. In Maths, Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics are the most important topics whereas in the General Ability you should be good at English and GK. Also questions from Geography, History can be put up.

If you wish to know more about this exam, Click Here

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
22nd April 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my inter 2 nd year in 2013 and my date of birth is 27 june 1995 am i eligible for exam 2 in 2013
22nd April 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

After qualifying written exam,interview,physical test what we will get?Can I am elligible for gaining job?
please reply.
thanks
23rd April 2013, 09:22 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There is no such provision for direct approach to NDA without giving entrance exam. If interested for NDA, one has to apply, appear and crack NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA. after 12th. There is no requirement of any percentage of marks in 12th to apply for NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical and mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd April 2013, 03:34 PM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: Can I direct approach for NDA interview after scoring 75% in 12th class?

Hai Friend,

No, You can't attend NDA Interview directly.

NDA- National Defence Academy.

UPSC conducts NDA for twice in a year.

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality : Citizen of India.

Sex : Unmarried male candidates.

Education Qualification:

For Indian Army : 12th pass.
For Indian Navy & Indian Air force : 12th pass with Physics & maths subjects.

Exam Pattern:

The UPSC NDA exam comprises of 2 stages.
1. Written Examination
2. Interview.

Scheme of Examination:

Subjects :2
Time Duration : 2 ½ Hours

Mathematics : 300
General Ability Test : 600
Total 900.

Interview:

Candidates who select in the written examination are called for Interview which is conducted by SSB.

Syllabus for NDA: is attached in the file.

Attachment 135933

All the best.
31st May 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have got 88% in PCM subjects can i give direct NDA SSB.please suggest me
6th November 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I passed inter with 85.6% i wana appear myself in direct interview so what can i do plz help me
7th March 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

sir,it's all fine....i am not afraid of anything....bt the only prob. is that -my eye-sight is weak,bt not dt much....
lens pow.(-1) .so will i be eliminated from the medial tst of nda..i want to join indian army!!
19th July 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I direct approach for NDA interview after scoring 85.2% in 12th class?
16th July 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir my dob is 01/04/1998'how many times i faced in nda exam and how many phase in nda exam
22nd June 2022, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Do it have ncrt pattern maths in NDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?