21st April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in TCS, Wipro, IBM, HCL, Accenture and Infosys with 55% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech?

Sir,
I have secured 55% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech till 5th semester. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, HCL, Accenture, IBM and Infosys job? Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  3. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  4. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  6. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  7. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  9. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  11. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,Tech mahindra? I've secured 82% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 61% in engineering(IT) till 5th sem
  12. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  14. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  17. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  18. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
22nd April 2016, 10:49 PM
IQ14

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in TCS, Wipro, IBM, HCL, Accenture and Infosys with 55% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech?

All are the top companies. Mainly all these companies have the same criteria for the selection.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th and in b.tech. There must not be any backlog . Academic gap is of minimum 2 years.
Your 10th marks are not fulfill the above criteria. So you are not eligible for these companies.
22nd April 2016, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in TCS, Wipro, IBM, HCL, Accenture and Infosys with 55% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have secured 55% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech till 5th semester. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, HCL, Accenture, IBM and Infosys job? Please answer me.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Wipro recruitment only.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Wipro, HCL, Accenture, IBM and Infosys are,

TCS, HCL, Accenture=60%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60)
Infosys=65%
IBM=70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Wipro, HCL, Accenture, IBM and Infosys recruitment.
23rd April 2016, 01:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get job in the companies specified by you since you do not have 60% throughout your career. Since the eligibility criteria of these companies is 60% throughout career - 10th, 12th/diploma, B.Tech /B.E. so you are ineligible as you have 55% in your 10th. However, companies like Accenture and Cognizant give relaxation up to 5% in 10th/12th percentage if they come for on-campus drive in certain colleges. If the same scenario happens in your college, you will be eligible. You need to check this out with the training and placement cell of your college.
23rd April 2016, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get job in any of the below mentioned companies after securing less marks in 10th Class. The minimum qualification required is given below.

>> Minimum Percentage required for all the below companies:

* For Some Companies - 60% marks throughout academics

* For Some Companies - 65% marks throughout the academics

Yes, it is true that almost all the companies demand candidates to have more than 60% marks throughout the academics i.e., from 10th Class to Graduation in order to get job in TCS, Wipro, HCL, IBM, Infosys and in Accenture companies.
27th April 2016, 01:27 PM
manju51

Hi,
you can eligible for Wipro as a fresher

Eligibility criteria Wipro as follows
----------------------------------------
Candidate must score more than 50% score through out academic years 10,12,and graduation
more than 2 years gap not allowed

Sorry to say this u are not eligible for the below companies

Eligibility criteria TCS as follows
Candidate must score more than 60% score through out academic years 10,12,and graduation

Eligibility criteria ACCENTURE as follows
Candidate must score more than 60% score through out academic years 10,12,and graduation

Eligibility criteria HCL as follows
Candidate must score more than 65% score through out academic years 10,12,and graduation

Eligibility criteria IBM as follows
Candidate must score more than 65% score through out academic years 10,12,and graduation

Eligibility criteria INFOSYS as follows
Candidate must score more than 70 score through out academic years 10,12,and graduation
23rd August 2016, 07:40 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

If you are a fresher you are only eligible for WIPRO(on-campus only). Because they normally ask for 50% marks in10th standard in their on-campus hiring program.

Eligibility criteria for IBM :
you must have at least 65% marks throughout your academic career.

Eligibility criteria for TCS :
You must have 60% marks throughout your academic career.

Eligibility criteria for HCL :
You must have 60% marks throughout your academic career.

Eligibility criteria for INFOSYS :
You must have 70% marks throughout your academic career.

Eligibility criteria for ACCENTURE :
You must have 70% marks throughout your academic career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?