23rd April 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligible criteria for campus interview?

I am 3rd year b.e eee student.my cgpa upto 4th sem is 7.1 with 2 current arrears.my marks in 10th and 12th is 84 and 87%.what is the eligible criteria for software and core companies in campus interview.is history of arrears needed?

Related Questions:
  1. What is HCL criteria for on campus interview?
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  3. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  4. How may I appear for campus interviews if I fail in the DOB criteria of the company?
  5. Eligibility to attend TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in Graduation?
  6. When Microsoft India will take Off-campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  7. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  8. Chances to get job in TCS being a B.Tech Electrical student?
  9. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Dell Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  11. Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?
  12. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  13. If I have scored 1st class in 6th semester and distinction in rest all of the semesters then do I satisfy the criteria for campus interview in MNC's? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria of Tata Motors Campus interview for B.Tech student?
  15. Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?
  16. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  17. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Accenture Off-Campus Interview if secured 64% in B.E.?
23rd April 2016, 08:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligible criteria for campus interview?

Eligibility Criteria for Campus Interview:

There should not be any pending backlogs by the time you attend Campus Interview. So make sure you do not have any pending arrears by the time you attend companies recruitment process. The basic eligibility criteria is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required for mos to the companies is 65% throughout.

>> As far as percentage secured by you, do not worry about the percentage as you have scored good marks.

>> As you are still in 3rd year, I suggest you to clear those pending backlogs as early as possible i.e., before you attend campus interview.
23rd April 2016, 09:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 3rd year b.e eee student.my cgpa upto 4th sem is 7.1 with 2 current arrears.my marks in 10th and 12th is 84 and 87%.what is the eligible criteria for software and core companies in campus interview.is history of arrears needed?
After completion of B.E degree, you can apply for campus drive.

Your academic marks throughout the studies must be above 60%. You should not have any pending backlog. More than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for an campus drive.
23rd April 2016, 01:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for campus drives depends on the concerned company which is coming for the recruitment drive. There is no problem with the history of arrears but you should not have any pending arrears during the time of campus drive. The usual eligibility criteria are :-

- You should have at least 60% in the entire career.
- You should not have any pending backlogs.
25th April 2016, 04:45 PM
manju51

Hi,
Now a days most of company more than 60 % is eligible for campus interview.
Like TCS 60% through out academic year like 10,12,BE....
INFOSYS 75% through out academic year like 10,12,BE....
WIPRO 65% through out academic year like 10,12,BE....
CTS 60%through out academic year like 10,12,BE....
IBM 60%through out academic year like 10,12,BE....

this is criteria.......
26th April 2016, 08:03 PM
IQ14

Different companies has different Eligibility criteria for campus interview. But mainly top companies has the same criteria. TCS, Infosys, Wipro ,HCL etc has the same criteria.

A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 10th and in 12th.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks up to 7th or 8th semester of b.tech. Because in 7th or in 8th semester you will be sit for campus drive.
No any backlog is allowed.
Only 2 years of academic gap is allowed.
23rd August 2016, 07:34 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

The criteria that software and core companies usually ask is

1. Percentage criteria :
You must have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career.(most companies)

2. Backlog criteria :
If you have any active backlog, you need to clear that during you will be joining

3. Study gap :
some companies allow 2 years and some allow only one year study gap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?