19th January 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What should we do after completion of I.T Diploma (Information Technology)?

Hello guyz ...

I have done My I.T diploma (information technology) Of 3 years
now I m confused about further education.. Tell me wht can i do after Diploma ? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? What to do next?

19th January 2016, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do after completion of I.T Diploma (Information Technology)?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Information Technology, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
19th January 2016, 09:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do after completion of I.T Diploma (Information Technology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guyz ...

I have done My I.T diploma (information technology) Of 3 years
now I m confused about further education.. Tell me wht can i do after Diploma ? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? What to do next?
After completion of diploma in IT, you can do B.Tech/B.E course through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.

Your age should be above 18 years.

You can also apply for government sector jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
6th May 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better for BE in information technology in maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?