30th April 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 12th along with Hotel Management course other than Diploma?

Hello Friends,
I don't want to do Diploma in Hotel Management but still want any courses or classes related to Hotel Management and simultaneously I want to complete my studies till 12th. So is it possible to this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do 12th along with Hotel Management course other than Diploma? -- [New]
  2. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  3. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  4. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  6. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  7. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  8. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  10. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  11. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  14. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  15. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  16. Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?
  17. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
2nd May 2016, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do 12th along with Hotel Management course other than Diploma?

Other than diploma in hotel management courses you have options in certificate courses only which are of six month duration. You can pursue such certificate courses in food production or housekeeping or front office management etc but they are mostly regular courses.

If you are doing class 12th from open schooling then only you will be do such courses which also require you to attend classes.
2nd May 2016, 09:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do 12th along with Hotel Management course other than Diploma?

No, it is not possible to pursue 12th and Hotel Management degree course Simultaneously because minimum qualification required to pursue a degree course in hotel management is 12th with any stream from recognised board with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.
3rd May 2016, 12:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Don't worry there are lot of courses available in the field of hotel management other than diploma. Some courses among them are given below :-

1. B.A (Bachelor of Arts) in Hotel Management
2. BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management)
3. B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Hotel Management
4. B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Hotel Management
5. M.SC (Master of Science) in Hotel Management
6. MBA (Master of Business Administration) in Hotel Management
7. DHM (Diploma in Hotel Management
8. PGDHM (Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management)
9. Craftsmanship Courses in Hotel Industry
10. Certificate courses in Catering and Hotel Management

You can join any of these course after 12 th but you need to qualified 12 th standard from any recognised board.
4th May 2016, 12:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I don't want to do Diploma in Hotel Management but still want any courses or classes related to Hotel Management and simultaneously I want to complete my studies till 12th. So is it possible to this?
It is not advisable to study any other course along with 12th standard. Do the basics properly, concentrate on the 12th subjects and finish the course with good marks. After the 12th you can choose any graduation course or diploma or certificate course in the Hotel Management. So first complete your 12th standard with full concentration. The marks scored in the 12th will be useful for you to choose good courses in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?