12th May 2016, 05:39 PM
alakananda appu

Does Animation have good scope? What about job offers and salary? How much is required in 12th to get admission in any suitable course?

Does animation have a good scope as well as career and good job offers salary and mainly how many marks should be needed in our 12th annual examination is required for it and how many years is the course is this.

Related Questions:
  1. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  2. Suitable courses for for me having good salary and scope?
  3. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best course for a job in Animation field after 12th standard? Qualification required for the same?
  5. Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?
  6. B.E or any graduate degree helps animation?
  7. Which one is a good option between B.Pharm and Biotech after 12th as a student of PCB? Can I take admission directly in one of them after 12th? What is the job scope in both options and how much salary is offered?
  8. What course I can do after completion of 12th science which will assure me a job?
  9. Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?
  10. Do B.Tech in CS have good opportunities and good salary? I am interested in Animation
  11. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in Animation college?
  12. Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from humanities stream? Good salary offers?
  13. Is there any suitable for for 12th passed outs with good English Language skills?
  14. When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?
  15. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  16. Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary?
  17. Is there a good opportunity in Animation after doing B.Tech IT?
  18. Qualifications needed to apply for animation?
29th March 2018, 11:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Animation have good scope? What about job offers and salary? How much is required in 12th to get admission in any suitable course?

=> As per my suggestion you can do Bachelor of Science in Animation course for your bright future.

=> B.Sc. Animation or Bachelor of Science in Animation is an undergraduate Animation and Multimedia course. The duration of this course three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class at least 50% from a reputed recognized board of education.

The name of best jobs for you after completing Bachelor of Science in Animation course are given below.

BG Modeller
Texturing Artist
Animator
Technical Director
Art Director
Layout Artist
Storyboard Artist
Character Modeller
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?