20th December 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications needed to apply for animation?

m in 12th and wanna go for animation after 12th so is it a better career option and wht qualifications do i need?? my subject in 12th are PCB...no maths..so wil that do? I am good in drawing and sketching wht else do i need to go for animation after 12th and does it totally depends on my 12th score??? Pls do help me with this...

Related Questions:
  1. What qualities are needed for animation course? I am a graduate in Physics and studying animation course
  2. Is there programming in Animation?
  3. What are all courses needed to do to get job in field of Animation? Are Animators paid well?
  4. Procedure to apply R&AW? Which exam do I have to appear? Qualifications needed for it?
  5. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  6. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  7. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Qualifications needed to become a F1 engineer?
  9. What is the qualification required for post graduation courses in NID?
  10. Percentage needed to take admission in Animation College after failing in 12th?
  11. Qualifications required to do course like Animation or Graphical course?
  12. Educational qualification needed to apply for Navy? What is the age and skill needed?
  13. Is Ph.D by distance learning possible for Life Science? What are the qualifications needed? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Diploma in Animation holder can do B.Sc in Animation? -- [New]
  15. After Diploma Civil can I do Animation course? What is the future in Animation course?
  16. Which computer course to do after passing 12th? What is the eligibility for Ethical Hacking?
  17. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  18. How to do my career in animation after passing 10th with 92%
6th March 2012, 08:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications needed to apply for animation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m in 12th and wanna go for animation after 12th so is it a better career option and wht qualifications do i need?? my subject in 12th are PCB...no maths..so wil that do? I am good in drawing and sketching wht else do i need to go for animation after 12th and does it totally depends on my 12th score??? Pls do help me with this...

To pursue a career in animation students may opt for Undergraduate or diploma course. However there are not many institutes which are offering degree course in animation in India, on the other hand the diploma course are been offered by various institutes. It would be appropriate if students gain a bachelors degree in fine arts in order to excel in the animation field. The degree course is of 3 years whereas the duration of the diploma course may vary from 6 months to 1 and ½ years.
The minimum eligibility to pursue a degree or diploma course in animation is a pass in +2 level with 45% marks from a recognized board.
Beside this you must have excellent drawing and sketching hand along with keen interest in Computers. An understanding of human, animal and bird expressions and movement is very important part of animation as it will help you express the characters you create in the most appropriate way.

For more information you may refer to the official websites of these below given institutes which offer different courses in animation:

Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics
Frameboxx
Webel DQE
Arena Multimedia
7th March 2012, 12:42 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
To persue your career in multimedia the minimum qualificationis under graduation or diploma course.

job in animation is fun as well as complex. One
must keep up or have pretty good knowledge
of the latest software such as CAD. Students
should join robotic or artistic clubs, as it all
intertwines together later one. Get familiar with both types of computers (mac/window).
Depending on what you want, you should
attend drafting classes, paintings and clay
works, so you get a sense of depth, and shape
manipulation. Watching a variety of
animations always helps: Bee Movie, Shark Tale, Flushed Away, Panda Garden, Ratatouille,
Monsters Inc, Ice Age, Madagascar, etc. You
must really watch them, study each clip,
behind the scenes.
For more information you may refer to the official
websites of these below given institutes which
offer different courses in animation: Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics
Frameboxx
Webel DQE
Arena Multimedia.
All the best.
15th June 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

if someone is not much creative and is not having a good drawing than can he become a good animator
20th January 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees required for the bachelor of animation?
8th February 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

is animation requires more scores in our 10th and 12th and what can we do animation in our masters??? is it worthy? in interested in drawing but I an not that much knowledge about animation.. what I get good job after completing animation course
8th March 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Does it matters about the marks of 10th and 12th?
8th March 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

can we do animation course after 10 or it is particular that you have to complete 12th standard.plz help me in this.
8th March 2013, 08:34 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hello friend,

>> Educational qualification
- Minimum education qualification for a degree and diploma course in animation is plus two or equivalent.
- Training is the most essential and important aspect for the creation of a skilled professional in the field of animation.

>> List of Institute in offering Animation course

- Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC MG Road), Camp, Pune

- WLC College India, Hyderabad, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad

- Sarvha Satya Training Sector, Chennai

- RIMS Animation Training Centre, Hyderabad

- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Chennai, Chennai

- Image College of Arts, Animation & Technology, Mylapore, Chennai

- Picasso Animation, Hyderabad

Best of luck
8th March 2013, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Animation is a becoming popular course nowadays because of increase in use of the technology by most of the people.

The basic qualification required for Graduation course in Animation is 10+2 from a recognised Board of Education.

So if you have have passed 10+2 then you can apply for Animation courses. There are many Diploma, Degree and certificate courses available for 10+2.

The admission in these course is based on the written examination and interview. Some institutes also offer admission on first come first serve basis.

Some of the top Animation Institutions are listed below:

-Tekno Point Multimedia

-Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC)

-Arena Multimedia

-Zee Institute Of Creative Arts (ZICA)

-National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT)

-The Toonz-Webel Academy

-Whistling Woods International

-Escotoonz Animation

-Hearts Animation Academy

-The JJ School Of Arts
23rd May 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what will be the cost of animation course?
20th November 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Qualifications needed to apply for animation?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1540602]m in 12th and wanna go for animation after 12th so is it a better career option and wht qualifications do i need?? my subject in 12th are PCB...no maths..so wil that do? I am good in drawing and sketching wht else do i need to go for animation after 12th and does it totally depends on my 12th score??? Pls do help me with this.......................................... :-(
25th February 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

My drawing n sketching is not so good can I join animation?
5th June 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I Am not good in drawing so can i join animaction institute and in 10-12 my subject is commerce so can I join it.
5th May 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm waiting for 2 result of commerce.what ido for join animation course in India country Kerala district .any have government collages or? Help me plzzzz urgent
4th December 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I am stydng inter 2nd yr MPC what will be my forther step to become a best animator i am good at drawing
plz hlp
29th December 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

my self Sadhashiva i interested to join the animation course i have completed B.com in 2014 stile i'am working in small office as office admin i lot of interest in animation it a future dream also what i can do plz tell me how mach money required , what course in animation i do, near by any animation course class is there in Chandapura -99 ,And at same time i do the same job , plz tell me sir or madam
28th September 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to study for animation. She is in 10th grade in global school (IGCSE) in Chennai. If she has to take up 11 & 12 grades, what subjects she has to choose). Any other requirements like drawing, sketching, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?