16th May 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in SBI PO exam with 71% in Post Graduation and 50% in Graduation?

Hello,
I have got 71% in Post Graduation and 50% in Graduation. So am I eligible to apply in SBI PO exam? Percentage is not mentioned in the SBI advertisement.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in SBI PO exam with 71% in Post Graduation and 50% in Graduation? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%?
  3. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam based on my marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  5. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  6. How to apply for the post of PO in SBI?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Po entrance exam after completing BCA graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS and SBI bank exam after completion of post graduation from DU open learning?
  10. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if secured more than 60% in Post Graduation and 51% in Graduation?
  12. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  13. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam after completing 10th with 70%, 12th with 65%, graduation with 54% and post graduation with 64%?
  14. Am I eligible for PO in SBI after scoring 53% in graduation and 60% in PG?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI PO recruitment?
  16. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% marks in UG and 66% in PG? What is the eligibility?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO recruitment exam if waiting for graduation result?
21st May 2016, 10:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in SBI PO exam with 71% in Post Graduation and 50% in Graduation?

SBI has released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO). You are interested to fill the online application. You have completed your graduation degree with 50% marks and want o know about the eligibility criteria for this post.

Yes, definitely you are eligible for this recruitment exam. The educational qualification for this post is that student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university. It does not matter how much percentage you score in the graduation degree.

Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Preliminary exam, Mains exam followed by Interview.

>>So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 24th May 2016.

Link to apply:http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipomay16/
21st May 2016, 06:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in SBI PO exam with 71% in Post Graduation and 50% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 71% in Post Graduation and 50% in Graduation. So am I eligible to apply in SBI PO exam? Percentage is not mentioned in the SBI advertisement.
Yes, you are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Those who have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SBI PO exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years
21st May 2016, 06:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

PO stands for Probationary Officer examination one of the respected posts. The examination is conducted by SBI for recruitment in their own banks.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and age must be between 21-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

Candidates need only passing percentage to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
21st May 2016, 08:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for SBI PO Recruitment Examination:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for SBI PO Recruitment Examination with the percentage mentioned above. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below.

>> You must have completed "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Yes, as you said the minimum percentage required in Graduation is not mentioned anywhere. It means, "GRADUATION PASS" is required.

>> As there is no certain percentage criteria required, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for SBI PO Recruitment.

>> The minimum age required for SBI PO recruitment is "21 years" and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
21st May 2016, 09:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for State Bank of India Probationary Officer after securing 71% marks in post graduation and 50% marks in graduation. The eligibility criteria for SBI PO exam is that you must be graduate in any discipline. Final year candidates can also apply for SBI PO exam.

Age limit is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxed upto three years to OBC candidates and five years to SC/ST candidates. Last date to apply for SBI PO exam 2016 is 24th May. Now PO exam consists of three stages namely Preliminary examination, Main examination and interview.
21st May 2016, 10:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in the written, interview and group discussion you are eligible for final recruitment.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed degree from any recognised university. There is nothing to do with percentage as candidates only requires minimum passing percentage to appear for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
22nd May 2016, 01:07 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Definitely, being a post graduate applicant you can eligible for appearing in the SBI bank PO entrance examination on the basis of your educational qualification.

--> The required eligibility criteria for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 21 years to 30 years in case you belong to general category as age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have at least completed your bachelor of degree course or must be in the final year same with any stream from a recognized institute. Percentage in the same degree does not matter if you have passed the degree course.

* You must have the knowledge of working on computers with good communication skills as these extra qualities are beneficiary at the interview stage.

The same examination consists of three stages which includes Written test, Mains and Personality Assessment Test ( interview ) respectively.

For more details about the pattern, syllabus and necessary information associated with the same examination, you can refer to the link www.sbiexam.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?