5th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?

Hi,
I am at the age of 32, I completed my 12th long before.
I wanted to know about the course duration for Diploma in fire safety.
fee structure, long distance program for the course if any?.

A waiting for your immediate reply.

Regards.

Umang Rawal

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream?
  3. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  4. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  5. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  6. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  7. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  8. Fees, duration and approved form for Diploma in Fire and Safety Management?
  9. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  10. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  11. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  12. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  13. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence?
  14. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  15. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  16. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  17. Fee structure and duration of correspondence course in company secretary?
  18. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
7th June 2015, 06:47 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?

IGNOU provides Diploma in Fire safety course.

Minimum duration: 1 Year

Maximum duration: 4 year

There is no minimum and maximum age bar.

Eligibility:

ACFS or Graduate degree

For more information: http://ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/soe/programmes/detail/218/2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?