2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies to apply for Internship in Summer Holidays? Procedure to apply for the same?

I want to know about the companies where I could apply for Internship program during my summer holidays. Also, can anyone please provide me the details information on how to apply for the program?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  6. List of companies offering internship in summer holidays to B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  8. List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays
  9. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  10. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  12. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  13. Companies in Surat offering internship during summer holidays?
  14. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  16. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? List of companies which we can apply for the internship?
14th June 2016, 11:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies to apply for Internship in Summer Holidays? Procedure to apply for the same?

Here are some companies in which you can go for internship :

** I. T. Fusion, India

Address : Sector C, Shahpura, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
Phone : 0755 424 9009

** Creative IT web solutions pvt. ltd.  

Address : B-56 Maan Tower, Vijay Nagar, Lalghati, b-56, Vijaynagar 1st Lane, Vijay Nagar, Lalghati, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462030
Phone : 0755 428 7433

** Business Buddies I T Solutions Pvt. Ltd.  

Address : E-7/80, Second Floor, Arera Colony Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016, E-7, Arera Colony, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Phone : 0755 406 4124

First of all you have to prepare your academic resume. After that apply for recommendation latter from the 'Training & Placement cell' of your institute. Send your application with above two documents to the HRD section of company in which you are aspiring for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?