3rd June 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reference available for doing internship at ISRO?

Well actually i'm a B.Tech 3rd year graduate in Electronics at ISMU DHANBAD University, with a CPI score of 8.0. I would like to do a summer project or internship in ISRO. So, i need any possible help in doing it. If anybody's relative working there can he refer me for it?

14th June 2016, 12:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reference available for doing internship at ISRO?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation. It's a very well established space organisation. For getting internship from ISRO you must have excellent grades in your graduation. There is no such reference who can refer for your internship. You have to find out the reference by yourself. If you have no reference for doing internship in ISRO then you have to prove yourself distinctly. You should have good practical knowledge of your core field, good communication skills, good personality and good physical fitness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?