4th August 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?

Hello,
I am a student of Impact College Of Engineering, B.Tech 4th semester, Computer Science & Engineering department. I want to do a Training/Internship in a reputed Software company, like TCS, Cognizant, IBM or Infosys among others, during the period of Autumn Season for a maximum duration of 1 month. Kindly help me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  2. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  3. Internship for 45 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Oracle for MCA 2nd semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  6. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  8. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  9. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  11. Is it possible to do one month Internship related to HR in IBM, Bangalore being a MBA 2nd semester student?
  12. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  14. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  16. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  18. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2015, 05:30 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for getting training or internship in 4th semester.You can apply for the internship or training in or after 6 semester.Procedure for getting training are-

1-To go to the company training office.
2-Take the registration form fill it and submit it with your documents.
3-You have also have to submit the training certificate issued by your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?