2nd July 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Training programme if secured below 7 points till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?

Hello
I am a student of BE 3rd semester of cs branch
and i want to join the training program
but my percentage is below 7 pointer
then i want to ask u that,am i eligeble
to attend the program of training ??

Related Questions:
  1. summer training for 3rd year E&C students
  2. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  5. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  7. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  8. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student?
  9. How can I apply for 6 months Training programme after completing M.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester?
  10. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  11. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  12. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  13. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  14. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for Wipro having secured 72% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66% till B.Tech 3rd year with no backlogs?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
29th September 2014, 08:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Training programme if secured below 7 points till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?

Yes, you can definitely apply for training programme even if you have CGPA below 7. Training programmes are conducted by various organizations which take students basically on first cum first basis. The students who registers first gets seat of training in the particular organization first and once all the seats are filled up, there cannot be admission of any student no matter how high CGPA he/she has. So register as soon as the notifications of training are released and confirm your seat. Almost all companies do not take into account the percentage/CGPA of the students for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?