10th June 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Topics available to study in Advanced Diploma in Software Development course?

I would like to know about the topics of Advanced Diploma in Software Development. Tell me what are the topics available in it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  2. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. After BCS can I do CDAC course? Is there any college in Nashik for CDAC
  5. Can I do PhD followed by Advanced Diploma in Software Development being a B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?
  6. What courses I can pursue from CDAC being a candidate of final semester of B.Sc in IT waiting for results?
  7. Which are the new topics fro projects which are related to software development?
  8. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  9. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  10. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  11. Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Advanced Diploma in Software Development course in Star Institute of Computer Education? Brochure of this course?
  12. PTU, M. Tech In CSE, 1st Sem., Advanced Computer Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I take admission in diploma in software application development if I didn't study science in 12th?
  14. What is CDAC and what is the scope of CDAC courses? How to prepare for its exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Complete information about CDAC course?
  16. When will be the entrance exam of CDAC?
  17. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  18. Which is best PG Diploma course in C-DAC to join WiMC?
18th July 2016, 07:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Topics available to study in Advanced Diploma in Software Development course?

The topics which you need to study in the course of advanced diploma in software development are :-

- Computer Fundamentals
- OfÖce Automation
- MS-OfÖce & Internet
- Programming Practices & Techniques
- Algorithms
- Flowcharts
- Programming with C
- Data Structures
- OOP using C++, HTML
- RDDMS using Oracle
- Linux & Commands
- Core Java or C#,
- Adv. Java or ASP .Net
- VB.Net
- System Internals & Networking
- Tally
- AutoCAD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?