10th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Details and admission procedure of PG Diploma in Acupuncture in IGNOU?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the admission procedure for online PG Diploma course in Acupuncture in IGNOU? Can you provide me the details of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  3. Job opportunities on IGNOU Online Diploma(Acupuncture) basis for BUMS holder?
  4. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  5. Whether PG Diploma in Acupuncture of Annamalai University is a distance course? Fee details of this course?
  6. Is there a PG diploma course in Acupuncture subject? What is the fee structure for the course?
  7. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Acupuncture for BHMS holder? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IGNOU for masters in tourism?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech(ECE) in IGNOU for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  13. Details about admission in B.Ed through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in M.Phil at IGNOU for M.A.(Education) postgraduate?
  15. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  16. Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU?
  17. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  18. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?
11th June 2016, 02:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details and admission procedure of PG Diploma in Acupuncture in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the admission procedure for online PG Diploma course in Acupuncture in IGNOU? Can you provide me the details of this course?

The Post Graduate Diploma in Acupuncture is available in IGNOU through distance mode. The eligibility to study the course is for those who completed Medical Graduates (Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Yoga and Naturopathy). The course duration is 1 year. The course fee is Rs.20, 000. There is no age limit to study the course. You can apply online for the course through the IGNOU website. You can find the details in the IGNOU website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?