6th January 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Date of announcement of notification of MSc Biotechnology admissions in Madhurai Kamraj University?

when will notification for msc biotechnology admissions in madurai kamraj university will come???

Related Questions:
  1. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized?
  2. Is Madhurai Kamraj University valid and UGC recognized for doing distance education? I want to do Msc in chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many seats are there in MSc and Integrated MSc-Ph.D in Kamraj University Madhurai?
  4. Can I pursue Ph.D after doing MSc through distance learning from Madhurai Kamraj University
  5. Is it valuable to do MCA from Madhurai Kamrak University? Should I do it from Annamalai University?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  7. Can I join for Ph.D in management in Chennai after doing B.Tech IT from Anna University and then MBA from Madhurai Kamraj University
  8. Is MBA Finance distance course in Madhuraj Kamraj University is affiliated by University of Kerala?
  9. Reputed institutes where I can pursue B.Ed correspondence?
  10. Can I apply for admission to B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering after M.Sc. from Madurai Kamraj University?
  11. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  12. Information about LLB correspondence course exam?
  13. What shall I do for getting admission to MCA course in IIT colleges being a candidate of BCA?
  14. What is the age limit to do B.Ed after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a government job in Hyderabad?
  15. Schedule for admission to B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MSc Maths from Madurai Kamraj University
  17. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. in Physics, Mathematical Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
16th January 2011, 11:02 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of announcement of notification of MSc Biotechnology admissions in Madhurai Kamraj University?

Hi friend,
Madhurai Kamraj university conducts a various courses. Notification for 2011-12 admission is started,I am sending you a booklet in which all courses admissions details are given.In the booklet there is also mention that how can you apply for admission.
Attached Files
File Type: doc AIC adv.2011-2012.doc(44.0 KB, 99 views)
9th March 2011, 02:35 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Date of announcement of notification of MSc Biotechnology admissions in Madhurai Kamraj University?

Hello............In the attachment you can find all the details including the notification.
ALL THE BEST
Attached Files
File Type: doc Kamraj university.doc(31.0 KB, 89 views)
9th March 2011, 10:31 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

HI
Madhurai Kamraj university conducts a various courses. Notification for 2011-12 admission is started,I am sending you a booklet in which all courses admissions details are given.In the booklet there is also mention that how can you apply for admission.
12th April 2011, 12:22 AM
Taurus007

hii

Date of announcement of notification of MSc Biotechnology admissions in Madhurai Kamraj University

good luck
1st May 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the application date for msc
20th March 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

NOTIFI ABOUT M.SC IN BIO TECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?