21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Electronics & Video Engineering Diploma student? Expected earning through this course?

Hello Sir,
Can I know the job opportunities available for me as I am doing Diploma in Electronics and Video Engineering? I am worried as I want to do job after completion of this course. Can you tell me how much I can earn through this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities with expected earnings for a candidate through B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) course?
  2. Job opportunities with expected earnings for a candidate through Certificate in Computer Networking & Internet program? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Expected income after Diploma in Chemical Engineering course? Benefits of studying this course?
  5. Expected earning through Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering course?
  6. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student in Punjab?
  7. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  8. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  9. Job opportunities in Eastern Railway for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  11. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  12. Expected salary in Merchant Navy for Electronics & Communication Engineering Diploma student in India?
  13. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for diploma holders of E&T stream?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for Electronics and Telecommunications Diploma student?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in PSU for Electronics Diploma holder?
  17. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  18. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
23rd June 2016, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Electronics & Video Engineering Diploma student? Expected earning through this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can I know the job opportunities available for me as I am doing Diploma in Electronics and Video Engineering? I am worried as I want to do job after completion of this course. Can you tell me how much I can earn through this course?
There is good job opportunity available in Diploma in Electronics and Video Engineering course. One can work as,
  • Electronic equipment manufacturing
  • Telecommunication Units
  • Software Engineering Firms
  • IT Firms
  • Power sector
  • Hardware Manufacturing Units
  • Home Appliance and VLSI design

Being fresher you can expect salary packages of around Rs. 25,000 to 30,000 per month. Those who have Experience can have a higher salary with other additional benefits.
23rd June 2016, 09:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Electronics & Video Engineering Diploma student? Expected earning through this course?

The earning depends upon the company you are working for as different companies have different salary packages for its employees. Therefore it is not quite possible to say something on it.

However, you can make a good career in Filming, collaboration service, video conferencing, Associate Engineer, etc.

Therefore, you need not worry about the career of the course, you should go for it if you wish to and I am sure you will have a good career ahead.
23rd June 2016, 09:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The earning depends upon the company you are working for as different companies have different salary packages for its employees. Therefore it is not quite possible to say something on it.

However, you can make a good career in Filming, collaboration service, video conferencing, Associate Engineer, etc.

Therefore, you need not worry about the career of the course, you should go for it if you wish to and I am sure you will have a good career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?