24th May 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?

What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students? Is there any extra things which we need to do to get the job? Can you please guide me with the information which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the job?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for Diploma in Medical Electronics students? -- [New]
  2. What are the job opportunities for Diploma Electronics students?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  4. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  5. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineering students?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  9. What are the job opportunities for diploma mechanical engineering students?
  10. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  12. What are the job opportunities for diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  13. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?
  15. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  16. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  17. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  18. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
26th May 2015, 10:12 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students? Is there any extra things which we need to do to get the job? Can you please guide me with the information which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the job?

Thanks!

Jobs Opportunities For Diploma Electronics:
  • Electronic Technician
  • Electronic Engineer
  • Automation Engineer
  • Electronic Supervisor
  • Field Service Engineer
  • Planning Assistant
  • Junior Engineer
  • Operator cum Technician

The most needed thing before going to a job is a clean resume which resembles your qualification. Attach all the certificates which you have earned on your performances. A good communication is needed and most of all have a knowledge about the company and the job which you are applying.
21st September 2017, 12:03 AM
Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?

The job opportunities for Electronics engineering are both as well as private and government sector. There are few government sectors like BSNL, DMRC, ONGC AND BEL etc. And you have also work in private companies like HCl, IBM etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?