10th October 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student in Punjab?

Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Punjab and I am in the last semester. So my question is this, what are the job opportunities in Punjab after this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  3. Companies offering opportunities to Diploma in Civil Engineering student in Punjab?
  4. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  5. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  7. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. What are the job opportunities available after doing ETC?
  10. Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
  12. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  15. What are the job opportunities for diploma electronics engineering students?
  16. Which courses should be done after B.Tech through ECE field
  17. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?
11th November 2015, 11:54 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student in Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Punjab and I am in the last semester. So my question is this, what are the job opportunities in Punjab after this Diploma course?

There are lot of vacancies in the Electronics and Communication Engineering field for the diploma holders in Punjab.

There are jobs like Telecom Engineer Trainee, Fresh Diploma holders, Technicians, Service Coordinator,
Service Engineer, Sales Engineer etc.

The jobs are in AHTN P. Ltd., Future Launcher, Edu Encrafters, Netmax Technologies, Datawind Inc,
JRF Electronics, T A Solutions, Tech Zone, Nosama Electronics, Brosis International, Hi Tec Point and much more in Punjab.

you can search for a job through internet or in job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?