27th June 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?

Sir,
My JEXPO Genaral rank is 11848 and I want to know that is it possible for me to join Government Polytechnic for Civil stream anywhere in West Bengal? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  3. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  4. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  5. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  8. Can I get admission to study ECE in any Government college of West Bengal with 13841 General rank and 1832 SC rank in JEXPO?
  9. Rankwise seat allotment in different streams of Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal through JEXPO counselling?
  10. Can I study Civil Engineering with 1059 rank in JEXPO in West Bengal?
  11. Expected rank for a candidate who has solved 100 questions in West Bengal JEXPO? Chances of getting admission in Government college in West Bengal?
  12. Possibility to get admission in any good Polytechnic college in West Bengal without JEXPO?
  13. Can I get admission in any government Polytechnic college if secured 18541 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  15. Eligibility criteria for JEXPO 2017
  16. For which stream I will get admission if secured 900 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  17. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  18. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
27th June 2016, 02:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?

I am extremely sorry to state that you can get admission chance in any government polytechnic college with the rank which you got in JEXPO -11848. There is no need to worry as you can get admission in private polytechnic colleges of West Bengal.But still if you are adamant enough to pursue from government college, then take a drop and prepare well to score a good rank. This will help you in getting admission in a government college in civil engineering.
27th June 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?

You have some chance of getting admission in your choice of stream at a government college but you will out on top government colleges if you are going for a stream like civil engineering.

Chances will be bright if you belong to reserved category. Nevertheless, you have chance but it will depend also your choice of colleges you fill at the counselling.
7th June 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

My jexpo rank is 10482. So, tell me that can I get admission in government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?