5th July 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in HDFC and ICICI bank?

i want to do summer training in H.D.F.C. bank or any other private bank. so kindly tell me that how to apply in that bank? and i m the student of B.B.A 2nd year. What should be the steps I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank for MBA student?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in HDFC and ICICI bank?
  3. How to apply for summer training in ICCI or HDFC or any other private bank?
  4. How to apply summer training in HDFC, Axis or ICiCI banks?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Axis, HDFC and ICICI Banks of Northern India for MBA student?
  7. How to apply for summer internship program in ICICI and HDFC Banks in Jamshedpur? Chances of getting absorbed after completion of internship?
  8. How can i do summer internship from HDFC and ICICI banks?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  10. How to apply for summer training in ICCI or HDFC while going MBA 2nd semester?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in ICICI HDFC or Axis Bank? I am pursuing MBA 1st year in financial markets -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for Summer internship in Finance at HDFC, ICICI or Axis bank?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in ICICI Bank, Noida?
  14. Procedure for doing Summer Training in HDFC being a MBA student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA student?
  16. How to apply for summer training from HDFC, AXIS, ICICI like Banks while studying in 2nd semester of MBA Finance? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for private bank exams like Axis, HDFC and ICICI?
  18. Procedure to do Internship in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
8th July 2016, 11:47 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in HDFC and ICICI bank?

These banks will ask for those students who have done graduation with minimum 60% aggregate in any faculty. Most of the candidates join these banks through IFBI. IFBI provide placements to all the private banks & few PSU banks. IFBI stands for Institute of Financial Banking & Insurance.

So, to apply you must complete graduation with 60% or more. There will be written test & interview.
8th July 2016, 06:10 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in HDFC and ICICI bank?

In order to apply for the HDFC bank summer Training Program you need to check the eligibility criteria for the training program.

Even you have to check that the candidates of B.B.A degree are eligible for the training in the HDFC bank or not? As there are certain policy as well as principal for each and every bank.

Most probably the student in the final year of any degree are suggested to go for the training in Banks and other firms similar to this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?