31st October 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for private bank exams like Axis, HDFC and ICICI?

Dear Sir/Madam..

I want a job in bank but its be on role job...in private bank(like axis bank, hdfc and icici)... Acutally now i m working in axis bank as a senior excutive past one year.

I want know how to take an exam for on role and how to apply for on role job. can u reply these above question's?

Related Questions:
  1. Next date of exam for ICICI, HDFC and Axis bank PO exams?
  2. Is it possible to get any job in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank being 34 years old female?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Axis, HDFC and ICICI Banks of Northern India for MBA student?
  6. How to get job in private banks like Axis and HDFC?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in ICICI HDFC or Axis Bank? I am pursuing MBA 1st year in financial markets -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for Summer internship in Finance at HDFC, ICICI or Axis bank?
  9. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA student?
  11. How to apply summer training in HDFC, Axis or ICiCI banks?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank for MBA student?
  13. How to get a job in private bank like HDFC, Axis
  14. How to apply for internship training in HSBC, Axis or HDFC bank?
  15. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  16. How to apply for summer training in ICCI or HDFC or any other private bank?
  17. Best way to apply to private banks like- ICICI, Yes Bank and HDFC?
  18. Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance
31st October 2015, 10:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for private bank exams like Axis, HDFC and ICICI?

Let me tell you that these banks don't prefer any test but they make available the vacant posts online.
You can apply directly if you follow the eligibility criteria:

For Axis bank you have to check vacancies online at Axis bank Young Bankers Program Recruitment.

For HDFC, bank you can check in their website.

For ICIC bank at iciccareers.com
18th December 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for private bank exams like Axis, HDFC and ICICI?

Sir plz tell me niit is it good or fake because i have seen lot of complaints is it true placement is conform or not why i want to join in banking course plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?