14th July 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing summer internship for finance and operations in MBA?

What are the companies providing summer internship for finance and operations management for MBA in Madurai? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing summer internship to MBA in Finance and MBA in Operations Management candidate?
  2. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  3. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA(Finance) 1st year candidate?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 3rd semester student in Chennai?
  5. How to do summer internship in finance/operations during May-June
  6. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  7. List companies providing internship in finance stream?
  8. List of companies providing summer internship for MBA graduates? -- [New]
  9. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  11. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  12. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  13. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?
  14. List of Companies in Pune that provides Summer Internship of 45 days to MBA student?
  15. List of companies in Jaipur for summer internship in Finance for MBA candidates?
  16. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Tamil Nadu?
19th July 2016, 01:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing summer internship for finance and operations in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the companies providing summer internship for finance and operations management for MBA in Madurai? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

The list of companies providing summer internship for Finance and Operations in MBA is given below;
VMart Retail Ltd. - Official Website
Delhivery - Official Website
Fever 104FM - Official Website
Uber - Official Website
JUGNOO- socomo Technologies Pvt. Ltd - Official Website
Runtime Solutions Pvt. Ltd - Official Website
Pharmasquire Media & Publishing Pvt. Ltd - Official Website
19th July 2016, 02:15 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of companies providing summer internship for finance and operations in MBA?

The following are the list of companies providing summer internship for finance and operations in MBA:-

**Rise India Fianancial Services
Mumbai

**W&U Investment Services Pvt Ltd
Bangalore

**HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company
Navi Mumbai

**AXA Assistance India Pvt Ltd
Delhi

**Module One India Limited, New Delhi

**ODIgMa, Bangalore.
19th July 2016, 06:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies providing summer internship for finance and operations in MBA:-

1. Cholamandalam AMC LTD., Dare House, 2, N S C Bose Road, N S C Bose Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2530 7172

2. Sundaram Home Finance Limited, Anmol Palani, 88, G N Chetty Road, T Nagar
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2815 6041

3. T.S.Mahalingam & Sons, No. 240, Royapettah High Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2813 3334

4. Dharani Finance Limited, 57,Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2825 4176
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?