14th July 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get internship in Wipro if I have a backlog in 3rd semester?

I have a backlog in 3rd sem now its not cleared so why I have confusion about I will get internship or not? Can you please let me know what should be done for the same? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Internship from WIPRO if got backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech CSE? What is the minimum percentage required to enroll in WIPRO for doing Internship? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  5. Eligibility for internship for Wipro or Infosys or other MNCs being a MCA 3rd semester student?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  8. Can I go for 3rd semester admission without clearing backlog?
  9. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  11. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  12. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  15. How to apply for internship in WIPRO? What are the steps I need to follow to apply for the internship?
  16. Is it possible to get into Wipro with one backlog which is on the verge of clearing by a day later to joining?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a MCA 3rd semester student?
19th July 2016, 08:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get internship in Wipro if I have a backlog in 3rd semester?

Wipro has changed its procedure of recruiting interns. From past two years, Wipro visits various colleges across India to recruit employees. It gives internship opportunity to these students whom it recruits. There are specific colleges where students are offered internship role after recruitment, all colleges are not included in this. Hence, if Wipro arrives as day-1 recruiting company in your college, then it will offer internship to the recruits. Apart from this it recruits normal interns from tier -1 institutes like top IITs and NITs. Since you have cleared the backlog so you are eligible for the recruitment drive which you need to clear to get both employment and internship opportunity.
19th July 2016, 02:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get internship in Wipro if I have a backlog in 3rd semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a backlog in 3rd sem now its not cleared so why I have confusion about I will get internship or not? Can you please let me know what should be done for the same? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Awaiting for the response.

Wipro hiring Fresh Graduates for Internship through On-Campus placement drives at their college. The selected candidates can contact the college placement officer for internship in Wipro. The students with 50% marks in X Class, 60% in XII Class, Graduation and 65% in Post Graduation are eligible for Wipro Internship. If you scored at par or over the marks mentioned above then you are eligible for the internship in Wipro. There will be an online test involving Verbal, Quantitative, Logical and Technical questions for CS and IT students. The website link is Click Here
19th July 2016, 07:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Wipro is an Indian company serving in Information Technology sector. You can apply for internship in Wipro only if you have cleared all the subjects in your graduation exams. No backlog is permitted for pursuing internship in Wipro. So you are not eligible for internship in Wipro as you have one pending backlog.
20th July 2016, 12:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, that you are not eligible for internship through Wipro. You need to clear the pending backlog to be eligible for internship through Wipro. Please refer the below eligibility criteria for more details.

- The candidate must complete 10+2 with 60% of marks from a recognized board.
- The candidate must complete Graduation and Post Graduation with not less than 65% of marks from a recognized university.

One can apply for Internship through On-Campus placement drives at their college.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?