23rd April 2013, 10:28 PM
operators

How to get a decent job after completing BSc Aircraft Maintanance Science?

I completed B.Sc aircraft maintenance science. I wanna get a descent job with good salary,so which course should I take next to do so?

5th May 2017, 09:18 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a decent job after completing BSc Aircraft Maintanance Science?

-> As you completed your graduation , there are lot of job opportunities available in your field .
-> Apply for the jobs after you ensure that you are eligible to apply for that particular job.
Prepare a impressive resume because many would be applying for the same job so in order to get shortlisted your resume must be effective.
-> Be strong at basics of every subject concerned in your field as they test you whether you can able to manage your job in rightlful way .
-> Have fluency on communication skills .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?