12th August 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to do Ph.D in Accounting after M.Com in Management and CA? Course period of Ph.D in Accounting?

Dear sir, I have completed M.Com in Management and studying CA Final year. I want to do Ph.D in Accounting. Can I do the same if yes then how many times will I have to study?

13th August 2016, 09:30 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to do Ph.D in Accounting after M.Com in Management and CA? Course period of Ph.D in Accounting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have completed M.Com in Management and studying CA Final year. I want to do Ph.D in Accounting. Can I do the same if yes then how many times will I have to study?

Yes, it is possible to do PhD in Accounting after CA in various institutions in India. The candidates with a professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks are eligible to do PhD in India. The PhD program is available in the following institutions;

Indian Institute of Management (IIM) - Official Website
Amity University - Official Website
Amrita University - Official Website
Avinashilingam University - Official Website

The PhD duration will differ it will be minimum of two year to maximum of five years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?