15th June 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?

Kindly tell me what are the research areas provided during Accounting PhD program in City University London? I am doing M.Com in Accounting and Taxation from India. I am eligible for PhD(Accounting) program of this University?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.? 1 2nd July 2022 12:55 PM
What kind of Research project is appointed during PhD(Human Development) in Calcutta University? Advantages of doing this PhD? 1 16th June 2016 02:42 AM
Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD? 0 15th June 2016 02:29 PM
Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD? 0 14th June 2016 06:48 PM
Information about doing PhD in Mathematics (Research field) in India for Iraqi student 1 8th June 2016 02:01 AM