9th September 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Education loan to study in India on holding a credit card?

Sir,

I am planning to apply for an Educational Loan to study in India. I also have Credit Card and i am maintaining them without any late fee or fine.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  2. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  4. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  5. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for me if I am already having Bank loan?
  7. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  11. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  14. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. How can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London being a graduate of India?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  18. How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
12th September 2015, 11:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get Education loan to study in India on holding a credit card?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to study in India even though you have a credit card which means you have a income source. Since you are maintaining your credit card well so there is no problem in getting education loan. You need to get admission in a recognized institute of India and comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan of the concerned bank to get your education loan sanctioned. Apart from this, you need to complete all the norms as per bank's policy.
12th September 2015, 08:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get Education loan to study in India on holding a credit card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am planning to apply for an Educational Loan to study in India. I also have Credit Card and i am maintaining them without any late fee or fine.
Yes, you can get education loans to study in India. Both government banks and private banks provide education loans for students in India for graduation, post graduation regular technical and professional. For degree, diploma courses conducted by colleges, universities approved by the UGC or AICTE or IMC or Govt. etc. And they will also provide education loans for the regular degree and diploma courses conducted by autonomous institutions like IIT, IIM etc. You can visit the bank and get details from them or you can check in your college or with your seniors for more details.
15th September 2015, 09:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can get Educational Loan for the course you are currently pursuing.
You need to apply for the Loan to a Bank of your choice.
You must provide the Letter of Admission that will be provided to you by your University as a Document for the Bank for your Educational Loan.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that will be taken.
You must also show the Income tax return that is filed by the guarantor
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?