7th September 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in top IT compnies?

Hi,

This is Kanika Malik. I am doing III B.tech ECE. I want to apply for 45 days internship in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, oracle etc... I may have some references, but I don't know how to apply.... please help me... I need to get the internship somehow.

Related Questions:
12th September 2016, 04:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in top IT compnies?

In order to apply for 45 days internship in top IT companies, you need to have reference of the college.

You need to apply through your college for internship opportunities in IT companies. Contact the training and placement cell of your college prepare a letter with the help of them stating that in which company you want to do your internship and the department of training. Attach a detailed resume with necessary documents and a NOC.

If you have any reference in the company, then it is a benefit for you. If the company selects your resume, then you will receive an acknowledgement and will be called for interview.

There will be resume screening and interview in the selection rounds. Suppose if there is no tie-up between the company and your college, then you have to apply for the entrance examinations conducted by the companies. It will be followed by resume screening and interview for the final selection. And after the selection you can start your training in the selected IT company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?