8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to study Mechanical Engineering in Karuna University Entrance Exam?

I am currently doing 12th with Science stream and want to join Mechanical Engineering in Karuna University. Can I know what cutoff marks I have to secure to get Mechanical Engineering in this University?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to get Mechanical Engineering in VIT University?
  2. Expected cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  7. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  8. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  9. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  10. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  11. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges for a candidate who have scored 71.8% marks in SSC
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  13. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to study B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)?
  14. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.F.Sc in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study Higher Secondary Science in Aligarh Muslim University? Cutoff marks required to qualify and get admission? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study Mechanical in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology for ST student?
  17. How to apply in Karuna University Entrance Exam for B.Tech admission?
  18. Cutoff marks required to qualify B.Tech entrance exam in University of Pune?
9th October 2016, 02:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to study Mechanical Engineering in Karuna University Entrance Exam?

No one can exactly tell you the cutoff marks of Karunya University Entrance Exam for admission in mechanical engineering course because, the cutoff marks is decided by the institute itself and it changes every year.

The cutoff marks depends on the following factors:

> Difficulty level of the paper.

> No of seats available.

> The number of candidates appearing for the course.

However, I have given you the cutoff marks for admission in mechanical engineering (2015).

COURSE ITNU MERIT N0. JEE MAIN 2015 ALL INDIA RANK

Mechanical Engineering 937 43018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?