3rd July 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in TANCET to get M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) admission in PSN College of Engineering & Technology?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that what cutoff marks I have to secure in TANCET so that I can get admission for M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering & Technology? Kindly tell me the cutoff marks which is required for admission. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Ranking of PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu for studying Engineering?
  2. Information about PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu?
  3. Cutoff marks required in TANCET(EEE) to study in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai? Suitable books and tips for preparation?
  4. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get seat in The College of Engineering, Guindy?
  5. Expected marks required in TANCET 2015 for admission in Structural Engineering?
  6. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  7. Marks required in TANCET to get M.E course in college of engineering Guindy or MIT?
  8. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  9. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  10. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  12. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  13. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  14. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  15. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Loyolo ICam Engineering of Technology through Anna University Counseling?
  16. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in any Government college?
  17. How to do M.E in Anna University as part time? I have completed my B.E with 82%
  18. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
5th July 2016, 03:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in TANCET to get M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) admission in PSN College of Engineering & Technology?

The cut-off marks has not yet been announced and nothing can be said regarding it as it is not fixed and keeps on changing each year as it is dependent on various factors such as the level of competition, number of candidates appearing for examination, etc.

Therefore, you need not worry as you will be intimated about the cut-off marks as and when it will be released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?