14th October 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities with expected earnings for a candidate through M.Tech(Transportation Engineering) course?

Kindly let me know about the job opportunities available through M.Tech course in Transportation Engineering. Please let me know how much I can earn through this course. Pleas tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities with expected earnings for a candidate through Certificate in Computer Networking & Internet program? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities with expected earnings for a candidate through B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) course?
  3. Job opportunities with expected salary for B.Sc(Genetics) candidate?
  4. Job opportunities for Electronics & Video Engineering Diploma student? Expected earning through this course?
  5. Where to get the details about MBA course? Expected salary and job opportunities for MBA holders?
  6. Expected earning in UAE for a candidate through Tiles and Marbles Design Training classes?
  7. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  8. What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?
  9. Job opportunities in PSU for Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate?
  10. Job opportunities in IT Companies in Infocity (Gandhinagar) for B.E ECE candidate with 7 months experience
  11. What is the scope to enrol in event management course? Salary and job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  14. How can I get a job in Retail sector? How should I prepare to get selected in the retail interviews?
  15. Job opportunities with expected salary for B.Tech candidate?
  16. Job opportunities for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)?
  17. What will be the salary of an IT officer during training in Punjab national banks?
  18. Job opportunities and expected salaries after 4 years of study of Agriculture and Horticulture?
15th October 2016, 09:19 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities with expected earnings for a candidate through M.Tech(Transportation Engineering) course?

Transport Engineering is a good field in itself and the masters degree in this field adds to more value to it.

I cannot give you a perfect idea for the same as you have not mentioned your college and nowadays, the placements largely depend on the College instead of the Stream.

So, on a rough estimate, if you are at least from a tier 3 college, you will get an amount of 7-10 lacs as your initial package as you are a Master in the field. Depending upon the college and your hold in the subject, the package may vary considerably on a positie side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?