21st May 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?

Hello Sir,
I want to know the cutoff marks
in JEE Main Paper-II for studying
B.Arch course in Bengal Engineering College?
Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks asap.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  5. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  10. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. Minimum marks required in JEE Main Paper-II(B.Arch) to get admission? Which is better to study among B.Tech and B.Arch?
  13. Is there any college equivalent to IIT for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Gujarat? Can I get admission without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 93 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Basis of cutoff marks calculation in IIT-JEE? Cutoff required to clear IIT-JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study Computer Science Engineering in NIT for 12th student?
  17. How to prepare for JEE Main after joining a college?
  18. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
7th April 2017, 11:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?

First of all I want to say that, the cut off marks are decided by the institutes and it cannot be predicted by anyone. The cut off marks fluctuates due to the number of candidates appearing for the examination, the difficulty level of the paper and the number of seats available in the college. It changes every year and in every college. So, to study B.Arch in
Bengal Engineering College, you have to secure the cut off marks at first which is set by the college itself and then only you can get admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?