10th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and benefits of studying M.Sc(Sports Coaching) for B.Com graduate?

Kindly let me know the benefits of studying M.Sc in Sports Coaching. I have done normal B.Com course. So, am I eligible to study this M.Sc in Sports Coaching? Please let me know asap.

15th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility and benefits of studying M.Sc(Sports Coaching) for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know the benefits of studying M.Sc in Sports Coaching. I have done normal B.Com course. So, am I eligible to study this M.Sc in Sports Coaching? Please let me know asap.

The M.Sc Sports Coaching course is eligible for the students who have completed graduation in any discipline with Diploma in Sports Coaching. So the aspirant should study a Diploma in Sports Coaching course, before applying to the M.Sc Sports Coaching course. The course is available in the following institutions;

Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University - Official Website

Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports - Official Website

The M.Sc Sports Coaching course is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the coaching field. There are various disciplines are available in the coaching course like Athletics, Football, Hockey, Swimming, Basketball, Gymnastics, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Volleyball etc. After the course you will do research in the same field. You can also work as a Team Coach, Personal Coach, Health and Fitness instructor, Physical Education Teacher, Assistant Professor etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?