11th November 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course

Sir, I am a student of diploma in civil engineering. After completing my diploma I want to take admission in AMIE to be a graduate engineer. I want detailed information about AMIE, that what is eligibility criteria for admission, fee structure and duration of full course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  2. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  4. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  5. Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?
  6. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  10. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  11. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  13. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  14. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  16. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  17. DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
11th November 2016, 08:31 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about AMIE admission procedure, fee structure and duration of course

If you have completed your diploma in engineering from an approved institution by AICTE then you are eligible for AMIE. Duration of full course is maximum 6 years. For more information visit the website of AMIE. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?