25th January 2012, 03:24 PM
clara glory

Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?

Dear sir,I've completed B.Sc Nursing.Im interested to do MBBS.Would you please give me the detailed fee structure,Duration ,age limit& entrane exam in Kasturba Medical College

Waiting for your reply.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  2. Fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit for MBBS entrance exam in Pune
  3. How to get admission for Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the required age limit, duration and fee structure for this?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  5. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  6. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  7. MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course? -- [New]
  9. List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan?
  10. Detailed fee structure in MBBS course in Karnataka State?
  11. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  12. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  13. Maximum age limit for admission in MBBS course? What is the fee structure in government medical colleges?
  14. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  15. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  16. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  17. What is the fee duration of MBBS course?
  18. Which are the colleges in AP offering MBBS course? What is the fee structure for the same?
28th August 2012, 04:07 PM
appy30

Default Re: Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?

The Eligibility criteria for KIITEE(MBBS) Exam is :

you must passed 10+2 under Bi.P.C. group(Bio -physics-chemistry).

you must minimum 50% of marks in PCB.

Age limit must be between 17-25 years.

There are many reputed universities in India and KIIT is one of them...

The Fee structure for KIIT university is :

TOTAL FEE : 260000 PER SEMESTER

Other reputed colleges are:
--Agartala Govt. Medical college
--All India Institute of Medical Sciences
--Assam Medical college
--Banglore Medical College and Research institute.

------
appy30
11th September 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?

i completed bsc nursing i want to join m.b.b.s mail id:mmmmm
7th April 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir nw i fnsd my bsc nsng .dn i wld like to do in mbbs.i wnt to knw the fee and duration of tis course.
7th April 2013, 10:21 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by clara glory View Post
Dear sir,I've completed B.Sc Nursing.Im interested to do MBBS.Would you please give me the detailed fee structure,Duration ,age limit& entrane exam in Kasturba Medical CollegeWaiting for your reply.
Thanking you

Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT University) is the one of the reputed private college of India which provide the standard quality education and a batter facility to the own student. It is confirm as Deemed University by the central government. Here for your help i give you the details fee structure of MBBS course.

Fee Structure of MBBS Course :
-----------------------------------
Rs. 300000/Semester. i.e Six lakhs per year.

The MBBS course is duration of four year six months (Nine Semester). If you are interested to take admission in the KIIT University for the MBBS course then don't worry about the college it is a good college. The 2013 prospectus is given in the website for the details information. You must see the prospectus on the official website.

The admission in the MBBS course is purely on merit basis of KIITEE, an all India entrance test conducted by KIIT University.There is no application and examination fee for KIITEE. For any more information regarding the college kindly visit the official website of Kalinga Institute of Medical Science (KIMS) :-- http://www.kims.ac.in/
8th April 2013, 03:40 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

The MBBS course is duration of four year six months (Nine Semester). If you are interested to take admission in the KIIT University for the MBBS course then don't worry about the college it is a good college. The 2013 prospectus is given in the website for the details information. You must see the prospectus on the official website.

The Eligibility criteria for KIITEE(MBBS) Exam is :-

you must passed 10+2 under Bi.P.C. group(Bio -physics-chemistry).

you must minimum 50% of marks in PCB.

Age limit must be between 17-25 years.

There are many reputed universities in India and KIIT is one of them...

Fee Structure of MBBS Course :-
Rs. 300000/Semester. i.e Six lakhs per year.

Best of luck.....
7th March 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam completed bsc nsg in rajive gandhi university. i like to join post mbbs. plz tell the fee structure,age limit,year.
thanking you
8th March 2014, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I'm Vindhya doing 4th sem M.Tech in structural engineering, i can apply for net exam or not. i have seen syllabus & paper patter in that we need to study computer science , electronic & electrical also for paper-3.
17th July 2014, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

I want clear information about mbbs course in your college .aligibility of age..my date of birth is ,05-05-1988.. Am i aligible to do mbbs now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?