18th June 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?

sir
i completed my MA english with 62%,
now i want to take phd in same subject,
sir let me get more details about the course,admission proceedure,fees,duration,etc.is it necesary NET important for phd?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  3. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  5. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  6. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Economics? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  7. DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  9. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  10. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  11. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  12. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  13. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  15. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  16. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  18. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
30th June 2017, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?

Admission in top universities will be on the basis of merit and those who have NET/SET score, are preferred for interview stage. Hence, make sure you are have the merit.

Chances of admission in private universities is not a problem without NET score, but it will be expensive for you surely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?