16th December 2016, 08:31 PM
Sanjay S N

How much should I score in 2nd PUC (PCMB) to get admission in GKVK college for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?

Respected Sir, I am studying in 2nd PUC (PCMB) and after completing it I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture from GKVK college so I want to know how much should I score in 2nd PUC (PCMB) to get admission in GKVK college for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th December 2016, 02:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in 2nd PUC (PCMB) to get admission in GKVK college for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?

There is no such fixed cut-off to be scored in order to get admission the above mentioned course and college. You should just try to score as well as possible to be able to clear whatever the cut-off might be, which is generally released after the declaration of the results.

So, I would suggest you to kindly prepare well for the examination and I am sure you will be able to clear the minimum cut-off and get admission in the course.
18th December 2016, 03:37 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in 2nd PUC (PCMB) to get admission in GKVK college for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?

The University of Agricultural Sciences is located in Bangalore, India. It was established in 1964 as UAS Bangalore by a legislative act.

Bachelor of science in agriculture have three years course. For B.Sc agriculture course candidate should have passed 12th with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subject from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, you need to score minimum of 60 to 70% marks in 2nd PUC (PCMB) to get admission in GKVK college for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture.

Contact Address: GKVK, Opp. Jakkur Aerodrum, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560065
13th May 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

My son is now in 2nd puc pcmb he wants to become inventor or microbiologist, which course should he opt after 2nd puc, please Answer as quickly as possible
14th April 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. I completed 2nd pu. I admission GKVK college so how makes Gian in 2nd pu
14th July 2020, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got 62% in 2nd puc will I get seat for bsc cource in uas campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?