12th November 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th Science (PCMB) and after completing class 12th I want to know about the career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject. I am not interested in becoming a Doctor so tell me about the other courses that I can pursue.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better after completing 12th with PCMB between biology and maths?
  2. What are the career opportunities after B.Sc biology?
  3. Career opportunities in Biology research field?
  4. What are the career opportunities available in Biology? Which course has the best career scope?
  5. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Career opportunities after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 70% marks
  7. How to study software engineering if studying 11th with PCMB group and Biology as a main subject?
  8. Which stream is suitable for me after scoring 78% in 10th?
  9. Career opportunities in Biology Stream?
  10. Can I take Biology as my main subject after 12th?
  11. What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?
  12. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  13. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  14. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech after 12th with PCBM group but Biology as a Main subject?
  16. Whether Biology becomes the main subject upon disqualifying in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Can I study JEE Main along with Biology as an additional subject?
  18. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
13th November 2016, 01:16 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th Science (PCMB) and after completing class 12th I want to know about the career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject. I am not interested in becoming a Doctor so tell me about the other courses that I can pursue.

You can make your career in government and private sector after completing the 12th class.
You are eligible for several courses after completing your 12th in (PCMB) stream.

^ You can apply for the NDA exam.
^ You can apply for the TES ( Technical Entry Stream).
^ You are eligible for the AIEEE ( All India Engineering entrance Exam) exam.
^ you can apply for the Railway jobs.
^ you can apply for the Bank jobs.
^ you can apply for the Public sector job.

For these jobs you need to qualify the entrance exams.
After qualify their entrance exams, you are eligible to join those sectors.
13th November 2016, 10:47 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject

After completing your 12th with PCMB a candidate can apply in these manners:
> Jobs in Defense Sector: After completing your 12th with PCMB you can apply for the NDA exam. And after clearing exam you can take entry in Indian Air force, Indian Navy and Indian Army. Defense Sector is one of the best and most secure career choice these days. It offers a great deal of facilities, job security, good salary and most of all good reputation in society.

> Date Entry Operator: If you have a good knowledge of account and computer then you can apply for this job. The work is only limited to take written information from forms, applications or company files and you have to enter the information into computer system database or applications.

> Freelance Writer: If you have good writing skills or if you are among those who considered themselves as creative writer, then you can start writing as freelancer under some private newspaper or magazine.

> Police Force: The Police department also releases the recruitment for the students who are done 10+2. There are so many vacancies released each year in different police department like traffic Police, State Police, local Police etc.

> Clerical Jobs: After completing your 10+2 you can apply for the clerical jobs.

> Forest Department: You can also try in Forest Department after your 10+2 with science. The salary package in this department is outstanding.

> Railway jobs: Railway board releases so many jobs every year for the 10+2 students. So you can also apply for these jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?