15th November 2016, 02:09 AM
Karnika saluja

Can I become a Registered Dietitian after completing Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education?

Hello Sir, My name is Karnika. I am doing Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education from IGNOU. I want to know will it help me become a Registered Dietitian after after completing Diploma course? If not then please tell me about the courses that will help me become 1?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  2. M.Sc Clinical Nutrition and Dietitian distance education is possible in Karnataka? -- [New]
  3. Can i do Graduation course in Nutrition after Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education?
  4. Is it possible to do nutrition and dietitian course after completion of BCA course?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of diploma in nutrition and health education?
  6. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  7. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  8. Distance learning universities in Tamil Nadu offering PG in Dietitian
  9. Courses after B.Sc in Food & Nutrition to become a Dietitian?
  10. How to apply for an Internship for 6 months in Hospital Industry for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education student?
  11. Dietitian or Nutritionist after B.Sc in home science and M.Sc in food nutrition?
  12. How should I tackle with poor job and salary prospect in Kolkata as a Dietitian? Should I go for MBBS if PhD doesn't seems promising to me?
  13. How to get job in abroad after BAMS course along with Diploma in Nutrition and Health?
  14. What is the procedure followed to enrol for Ph.D in clinical nutrition?
  15. FCI books for previous question papers? which books to buy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Ph.D in Clinical Nutrition if completed Masters in Therapeutic Nutrition and working as a Clinical Dietitian? List of entrance exams and best colleges for it?
  17. Is diploma in nutrition and health education course equivalent with diploma in dietitics?
  18. Possibility to do Dietitian course for Hotel Management Diploma student?
23rd February 2017, 11:42 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Can I become a Registered Dietitian after completing Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education?

Yes with this very course you will be eligible to become a Registered Dietitian or a Nutritionist. In order to become a Registered Dietitian you must possess a License.
2nd May 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Registered Dietitian after completing Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education?

I'm zemil and I have completed bsc in biotechnology. Am I eligible to take msc in clinical nutrition and become a registered dietitian
30th November 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in nutrition and health education (DNHE)at IGNOU.I am also doing service as health worker in Odisha govt.for the post of pheo(public health extension officer) our govt not approved us as compared to dhe and dhpe students.suggest me what the solution or next course.
7th February 2019, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc. In nutrition has, now I want to be a registered dietitian... I am from West Bengal. Tell me how to be?? And also suggest some university in which this course is available.. Waiting for your valuable reply...
25th January 2021, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirement for registered Dietician and Nutritionis for those who comes from other field. Which course of IGNOU is for the same ? And process to join it.
22nd February 2022, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

after completing diploma in dietician from ignou how can I GET internship in hospital and myself registered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?