30th January 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How should I tackle with poor job and salary prospect in Kolkata as a Dietitian? Should I go for MBBS if PhD doesn't seems promising to me?

I completed my master degree in nutrition..but I found that job respect and salary prospect is very poor in Kolkata as a dietitian..what should I do to get good salary and job respect ? Although there is a way to do PhD in nutrition it's comes under home science and many other subjects like textiles etc are included in syllabus of Net. Also I want to Attach with health and hospital field..please tell what should I do.? Should I go for mbbs.??

31st January 2017, 12:15 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I tackle with poor job and salary prospect in Kolkata as a Dietitian? Should I go for MBBS if PhD doesn't seems promising to me?

You can sit in NET exam or JRF exam and can devote yourself in research field like Molecular nutrition , Celery nutrition, Obesity and weight loss , which will help you in further getting better jobs.
> If you want to be in health and hospitality sector then try to be a dietitian , food inspector ,malnutrition expert either in private FMCG industry or in government sector.
> Government and other public sector companies advertise the requirement of above post in various newspaper , articles where you can apply online within stipulated date and time and can qualify the exam.
> You can also do MBBS if you have a interest to be a doctor , and have qualified the master degree with at least 55% without any backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?