25th March 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do nutrition and dietitian course after completion of BCA course?

Dear sir and mam,

I am just compelting my bca graduation for a few days back and now i want to became a dietitian and nutrition course. and i am also a arts student so i can do this course for the base of bca.... Is it possible to do nutrition and dietitian course after completion of BCA course? plzzz reply me plzzz

18th June 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do nutrition and dietitian course after completion of BCA course?

I completed my 12th std and i want to do nutrition course and i am the student of science , i got 68 mark in MHTCET in PCB gurp so i am doing BCA . i wiss i do nutrition while doing bca course
16th October 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do nutrition and dietitian course after completion of BCA course?

I am just completing BSC zoology course. After completing this degree I want to become nutritionist. Is it possible to do nutrition and dietician course after Bsc zoology? Please replay.
2nd August 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am BCA student, but I want to be nutritionist tell me path, I am science background student in class xII
18th November 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a BCA student, but i want to become a dietitian tell me path..i am science background student in class xII
10th January 2021, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I am bCA student... But I want to became a nutritionist tell me the bath....i am cmg from maths phycis chemistry background in 12th
22nd January 2021, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student done with BCA. Cam i go for nutritionist course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?