12th January 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Dietitian or Nutritionist after B.Sc in home science and M.Sc in food nutrition?

I hv done graduation in home science(hons.) u.p and postgraduation in food and nutrition from banasthali vidyapeeth ,Rajasthan. I want to become dietitian or nutritionist .. What should i do next to become a dietitian or nutritionist? 7.5 ogpa in graduation and 6.0 ogpa in pg. Kindly show me the direction. Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  2. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  4. Can I go for the entrance exam of food inspector after masters in Food and Nutrition?
  5. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  6. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  8. How to become a Nutritionist after finishing BSc in Microbiology? Am I eligible to apply for MSc in Nutrition? Which are best colleges offering this course?
  9. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  11. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  12. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  13. How to do MSc food through correspondence after doing BSc Home Science
  14. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  15. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  17. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream
  18. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
26th January 2016, 10:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dietitian or Nutritionist after B.Sc in home science and M.Sc in food nutrition?

Dietetics and Nutrition are the key sectors in modern world which is experiencing huge growth and demand of professionals. This is because people are becoming more health conscious. There are ample opportunities. You are well qualified, so you can explore career options in this field rather than going for higher studies. However, you can pursue professional certification courses in these fields or pursue PhD to explore more job opportunities or career options. You can get employment opportunities in hotels, cruise lines, hospitals, nursing homes and government health departments.Shipping companies such as Shell, Maersk or their subsidiary companies that run tourist ships also recruit candidates of this field.

The major recruiters are:-
-Consumable product companies such as Colgate, Close Up,Amul,Bournvita,Complan,etc.
-Hyatt Corporation
-Accor Hospitality
-Taj Group of Hotels
-Vatika Group
-Le Meridien
-Apollo Group of Hospitals
-AIIMS
15th June 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dietitian or Nutritionist after B.Sc in home science and M.Sc in food nutrition?

I have done my bsc home science year of 2005, now i am house wife bt i want to pursue nutrition course can i join msc nutrition or any certificate course pls suggest me.
10th June 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc home science,can i become nutritionist after this without persuading msc ??
2nd December 2020, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How to become a deititian after doing b.sc (pass) home science from a Delhi University College ?
18th July 2023, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSC in nutrition and dietetics after doing bsc home science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?